General Information about Online Abstract Submission
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the Scientific Program. Abstracts can be submitted through the TAP Psychopharmacology Therapeutics Update 2012 website www.psikofarmakoloji2012.org. At this web site you will find detailed instructions regarding the submission procedures. (You can see below for more details)
• Abstracts may only be submitted online at www.psikofarmakoloji2012.org
• Abstracts submitted via e-mail, fax or other will not be accepted.
• After having submitted your abstract you will receive a confirmation page with the following information:
o Reference number of your abstract (for future correspondence and questions).
o Your personal address code (password) should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted (before the deadline for submission).
● Please note the user name and password which you define to enter the system.
● Abstract submission deadline is September 30, 2012. Any abstract submission will be accepted after deadline and any submitted abstract will be retracted.
● All abstracts will be evaluated by 1 to 10 points and 5 points and above ones will be accepted as Poster presentations.
● Announcement for approved or declined abstracts and presentation details will be made on October 8, 2012 on the congress website.
● All approved abstracts will be published on additional issue of Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology which is within SCIE (Science Citation Index Expanded).
● All approved poster presentations must be presented on the announced dates and time. Owners of poster presentations which are not presented will be notified by Organizing Committee to their instutions.
Signing-in and Registration
The online registration system will take you step-by-step through the submission of your abstract. To get access to the abstract form, a login name (e-mail address) and password is required. You may choose your own login name and password. Before submitting your abstract, you can access and edit your abstract successfully.
1. The Scientific Committee will only accept original scientific material, which has not been published before. However, abstracts presented at local, regional or national meetings may be submitted.
2. Abstracts should be submitted in English.
3. Graphs, tables/statics and pictures should be attached as, .jpg pictures in the insert image module. Maximum size is 1024 x 768 pixels.
1. Abstract information; please select the langauge, type of presentation (select poster presentation), and main topic.
2. Institution information; please use capitals only.
3. Author and contact person information; Name and complete address of the first (presenting) author, to whom correspondence will be sent. Registration of co-authors; please fill out the surnames, first names, institutes. All notifications will be made with the person who register to abstract submission system.
4. Abstract title; please use capitals only. The title (including spaces) should not exceed 200 characters. Do not type a full stop at the end of the title.
5. Abstract body; no more than 2000 words. You may provide your e-mail address at the end of the abstract for publication.
6. Keywords; you will be able to enter 5 keywords to define your abstract.
7. Table and picture; you will be able to create three tables and attach three pictures.
8. Preview and Finalize: See the abstract body and submit your abstract's final version. You can edit your abstract before abstract submission end date; however, please do not forget to finalize your edited abstract.
* Do not use HTML codes and 'end of lines' as the text will wrap automatically.
* Do not include a table in the body text of your abstract, but create a table following the instructions on the website.
* Please adopt the following structured format:
Language Setting of Your Keyboard
The keyboard configuration of computers in non-Western countries often causes problems with the printing of the abstracts when special non-Western characters have been used. To avoid these problems you need to change the language setting of your computer. This can be done by done opening "Start", then "Settings", then "Control Panel" and then choosing "Keyboard". Once in the menu, set the language of your computer to English (United States) or US (International). Next, open MS Word (or the word processing software you are using) and set the font type to Arial - Western. In the preparation of your abstract, if you require certain special characters that are not available. (e.g. '±', '®', 'µ') use the insert symbol feature (special characters). To do this,select Arial as the font (Unicoded, if possible), then select the required character, and copy and paste the symbol into the text of the abstract. If a special character is still not available, describe the character, e.g. 'alpha'. Authors who do not want to make use of the special character feature should put their references between brackets.
Browser font preference
Before submitting your abstract, select Unicode as the preferred font. If Unicode is not available, please select Western.
The Organizing Committee will reward the participants who submit the abstract with below mentioned awards:
● The Best 3.000 TL
● The Second 2.000 TL
● The Third 1.000 TL
Deadline for Abstract Submission
Deadline for abstract submission is September 30, 2012. After September 30, any abstract will not be accepted. Any abstract will not be withdrawn by authors.
Notifications for approved or declined abstracts will be made on October 8, 2012 through website and e-mail messages. If you do not have any message from the Organizing Committee until October 18, please contact SERENAS for your submitted abstracts.
Phone : +90 (312) 440 50 11
Fax : +90 (312) 441 45 63